The cost of a flooring renovation in Canada can vary widely depending on the type of flooring you choose;
It depends the size of your home or your bussiness. Here are some factors that can effect the cost of a flooring renovation in Canada:
- Type of flooring: The cost of flooring depending on the type of flooring you choose. For example; carpet is less expensive than hardwood or tile but also luxury vinyl tile is more expensive than standard vinyl.
- Size of the project: The size of your home will effect the cost of the renovation. Larger homes will require more flooring materials and labor, which can increase the cost of the renovation.
- The Installation: The installation can also effect the cost of a flooring renovation. For example, installing flooring over concrete, a heating system or plywood may require additional materials and labor, which is can increase the cost of the project.
- Labor costs: Labor costs in Canada can vary depending on the region and the experience of the contractor. In general, labor costs in larger cities like Toronto or Vancouver tend to be higher than in smaller towns.
- Materials costs: The cost of flooring materials can also vary depending on the type of flooring what you choose and the region where you live. In some regions, certain types of flooring may be more expensive due to higher shipping costs, while in other regions they may be more affordable.
As a rough estimate, the cost of a flooring renovation in Canada can range from $2 to $22 per square foot, depending on the type of flooring you choose and the area of the installation. This can equate to a total cost of anywhere from $1,000 to $10,000 or more, depending on the size of your home or bussiness and the type of flooring you choose.
Some common flooring options and their average cost per SQFT are:
- Carpet: $2 to $7 per sqft
- Vinyl: $2 to $7 per sqft
- Laminate: $2 to $7 per sqft
- Hardwood: $5 to $22 per sqft
- Tile: $5 to $22 per sqft
- Bamboo: $3 to $7 per sqft
It’s important to keep in mind that these are just rough prices and that the actual cost will depend on many factors as we said, such as the type of flooring you choose, the area of the installation, and any additional materials or labor that may be required.
Keep in mind that the cheapest quote may not always be the best option, as lower-priced materials and labor may not be of the same quality as higher-priced options.
If would you like you can visit our products or call us today! 416-276-8127 !